Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Ambitions - Free Verse Poem

To become the leader of my society and make it wealthy, healthy and hearty
Do I have a plan? Not yet, not yet
To become a great business man, provide excellent goods and services and serve the society
Do I have plan, not yet, not yet
To become a great achiever, known at global level, share the income with people in my locality
Do I have plan, not yet, not yet
To keep doing my present job with more productivity
Do I have a plan, yes for the next date

But I remember my ambitions and  keep thinking
Plans come out of thinking, dreams come out of thinking
Great ideas come out of thinking; dreams and ideas become concrete things
Things become buildings and buildings become monumental heirlings

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S.
1 November 2011

Ambition Poems

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/my-ambition/

No comments:

Post a Comment